Legal & Privacy
This notice discloses the privacy practices and legal disclaimers for federally certified 501(c)3 Six Feet Over (“Six Feet Over”, “SFO”, “We”, “Us”). This notice applies solely to information collected by- and use of- this website.
(1) General Disclaimer | Six Feet Over provides any information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, legally-binding advice. All information provided through this website is provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Six Feet Over; however, you may subscribe to mailing lists or other services or initiate relationships through this website, in which case you agree to Six Feet Over’s Terms and Conditions and/or other contractual agreements.
(2) Copyright & Trademarks | This site, and all the information it contains, including but not limited to articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the intellectual property of Six Feet Over, its contributors, and licensors, and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without express written consent.
(3) Information Collection, Use, and Sharing | We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide to us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order placed through our store. Unless you request otherwise, we may contact you in the future to inform you of service and product updates, specials, additions, or changes to this policy.
(4) User Registration | Six Feet Over users are allowed use of our website requiring completion of the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products, services, or opportunities on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
(5) Your Access to and Control Over Information | You may opt out of any future contacts at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided: a) See what data we have about you, if any; b) Change/correct any data we have about you; c) Have us delete any data we have about you; d) Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
(6) Security and Information Protection | We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us with redundant security measures. You can verify this by looking for the lock icon in the address bar and for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page, indicating the encryption is active and secure. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment with multiple layers of redundant encryption.